sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2012

An informal letter or e-mail

Hi there!
How’s it going? I haven’t heard form you for a long of time!
I’m writing from the hotel room in Bangkok. This is the paradise. I’ve traveled all over China and Thailand and now, I’m going to Australia. The best place I’ve been is Hong Kong. I love Hong Kong! It is a cosmopolitan and beautiful city, but is very stressful because there are many people, it is a city like New York.
When we get to Australia, I will go to Surfers Paradise, a very touristic town where you can go surfing. The last stop will be in Sydney, where I will stay for a week and then, return to Spain.
Well guess what you are right, Mum. And sister? As always? Where is she? Has she arrived to Lima? I look forward your news.
Write soon, See you on 24th!!! I love u.
PS: Take care of my room, you can’t get in.
Albert.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario