domingo, 17 de febrero de 2013

How you imagine your life will be 2050

I believe that in 2050 I will have a stable life, married with a beautiful woman and I will have three or four kids and a dog. I would like to work in a big city, in a foreign country such as Norway, Finland or Sweden and I also would like to have the typical house in the mountain but in a modern style, with its fireplace and I’d like to celebrate Christmas there with the whole family, I’d decorate the house ful of the typical ornaments and the Christmas tree.

I’m sure I will have a second house on a Greek island, I’ll go there in summer and I will have a luxury yacht to be able to travel around the world, whenever I want and wherever I want.
In 2050 unfortunately I will start getting older and ugly and I will start feeling pain in my back. I  hope I will to retire soon, and be a pensioner and I’m sure I’ll love traveling with the “inserso”.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario