jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

DIALOGUE

BEN: Hi mum!

MUM: Hi Albert, how are you?

BEN: Good, thanks. One think, I can go tomorrow to the party in Salou?

MUM: No, because you have to study and do homework. Besides, you have failed the English exam and I am very angry. You will stay at home and when you finish the exams maybe I let you go.

BEN: But if I studied a week before to go to the party, and I already know almost. In addition, I can spend the night in the Salou house and tomorrow will return early, at about 1 or 2.

MUM: I said no, and what is not is not, period. Go to your room and orders this because is very disorderly and then go down to stop the table.

BEN: This is a crap! Someday I’ll go home

MUM: Okay, but it’ll do as I say.

BEN: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario